Welcome to QueenCricut’s Font Collection!
♥ Falliska Font, Fall Fonts ♥
Falliska Font, Fall Fonts font is amazing for crafts such as greeting cards, logos, branding materials, business cards, quotes, posters, Cricut artwork and more! Each font includes upper and lowercase glyphs, basic punctuation characters, numbers, multilingual characters.
- The files are available in TTF & OTF formats.
- You can also use the fonts for: logos, branding, wedding invitations, farmhouse decor, farmhouse signs, mugs, shirts, pantry labels, stickers, business cards, greeting cards, posters, social media, planner prints and websites.
- No require any special software. You can open and use the fonts in any software that can read standard fonts!
- This font works with any application Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, Corel, Adobe Illustrator, Cricut, and many others!
- Commercial usage allowed for unlimited projects
- You are allowed to digitize the font for embroidery
- Produce digital downloads & physical products for sale, gifts or yourself
- Make personal or commercial handmade products to sell that includes text (logos, brand designs, paper crafts, wall art, embroidery, etc)
HOW TO USE:
1. Unzip your font folder.
2. Locate the font file inside the font folder. Your font file will be either an OpenType Format (OTF) or a TrueType format (TTF). Once you double-click the font file, an installation window appears. Just click Install.
If you have got this far down – We are so pleased you have found our shop!
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once purchased. We will always do our best to help with any problems at all so please contact us through email@example.com
We are always grateful for your feedback and images of your projects.
Follow Queen Cricut on:
Happy Crafting And Designing. Thanks For visiting us.
Spurrier (verified owner) –
super cute !! Thank You, cut perfect.