Welcome to QueenCricut!
♥ I’m In The Corner SVG Phillies Dancing On My Own Cricut File ♥
I’m In The Corner SVG Phillies Dancing On My Own Cricut File is perfect for crafters for cutting, for cards, invitations, wall decor, print’s cuts, car decors, iron ons, laser cutting, DIY projects for card invitations, calendars, wall art, clothes, baby clothes, birthdays, baby shower, children, party, clothes, printing, scrapbooking, craft and so one. The SVG file is multilayered. You can bring out the design by creating thicker layers, or by adding space between layers with foam dots.
- The digital product is created especially for cutting machines or applications that can read SVG files. This includes machines such as Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix, and Brother cutting machines, and programs such as Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, Designer Edition +, and Business Edition.
- Select Cut & More designs are also available in DXF format, which is required for Silhouette Studio Basic Edition.
- Please check the compatibility of our files with your cutting machine and software before placing your order.
- By placing your order, you are purchasing a license to use this design in a cutting machine for personal use. This includes creating items to sell at craft fairs or peer-to-peer e-commerce websites, but not for factory production or mass retail sales. You may not sell or share the design file itself; copyright in the design remains with Queen Cricut, Please see our licensing policy for full details.
- This is a digital listing (no physical/printed item included) therefore there are NO refunds due to the electronic mode of product delivery. Contact us if you have any questions regarding this item.
If you have got this far down – We are so pleased you have found our shop!
We will always do the best to help with any problems at all. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always grateful for your feedback and images of your projects.
tara Errett (verified owner) –
“Der wunderschöne Löwe hab ich bereits auf zwei Shirts gepresst. Das entgittern dauert eine Weile, aber genau das macht mir immer wieder Spaß 🙂